Wesco Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wesco

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wesco (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview was 2 back to back with 2 different supervisors who work side by side. The interview was a basic interview, tell me about a time.... You are asked why WESCO, and tell me about something about a coworker that irritates you. I was told I would hear back within a week and never had anyone follow up even after sending emails to HR to check on status.

Interview Questions

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was straightforward via their website...

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wesco (San Antonio, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

Not difficult. Do your homework on the company as they own many other companies. Bringing your book of work and contacts in the industry and how you can add value will greatly benefit you.

Negotiation

I have always been told to negotiate any job offer. Not very flexible here. Maybe with the percentage of commission if you are bringing a large client over or sharing your book of business.