Wesley College (Deleware)

Very Easy Interview

Instructor Interview

Instructor
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and interviewed at Wesley College (Deleware).

Interview Details – I sent my resume and was called. An interview was done by phone and then I was to meet the recruiter in person in Philadelphia.

Interview Question – Just why was I applying for the position in Delaware since I seemed to be very well qualified.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was going on many interviews and I opted to accept another position that was closer to home.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Coach Interview

Coach
Florence, MS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wesley College (Deleware) in May 2008.

Interview Details – I just met with the President of the college and the President of the denomination. We spent one good day talking about all the things that were involved in the job. We talked about goals, expectations, salary and past events. It helped that I was already familiar with the institution.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wesley College (Deleware)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wesley College (Deleware) interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wesley College (Deleware) employees and interview candidates.