West Asset Management Interview Questions

2.3

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West Asset Management.

I applied for the position online, about a week later a recruiter called and asked me a few questions and set-up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for about 30 minutes and consisted of the typical interview questions, like "why do you want to work for West"? After the phone interview was a in person interview, with some of the same interview questions. Once interviewing was complete it took them about a week to call and offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot think a difficult question. Just give " positive can do answers" and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Endicott, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Endicott, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at West Asset Management.

was called for interview, spoke to one manager then a second manager. They left the room came back in and offered me the job. Was given paperwork to get a drug test to get the job.

none 9.00$ base rate

First Party Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West Asset Management in April 2010.

The interview process was very quick although there were 2 interviews this employer was looking for warm bodies that spoke some semblance of english so it was not difficult.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, take the money or keep looking for a job.

Claims Validator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Asset Management in November 2009.

Group panel interview but very relaxed

Interview Questions
    Promise of achievable bonuses not a lot of room for negotation.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at West Asset Management in September 2009.

I applied to the company the day before. The next day an interview called. The phone call started out with her telling me what the salary would be for my area. The salary was very low compared to most companies in the area. I was explained the job position. The interviewed didn't allow to ask any questions. I was told that I would need to be setup for a phone screening and scheduled me in the next morning. Another recuiter was going to complete the phone screen with me. The recuiter was from Pheonix, Arizona not my local area. The next day I wanted for the phone call I also waited to see if the interview was scheduled according to their time zone and not mine. Still no call.

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West Asset Management in August 2009.

I submitted a resume online after seeing an classified ad in the local paper. I received a phone call within a week with a request to interview in person that day. I came in filled out all of my information on a computer and interviewed. I was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straight-forward. Very easy interview.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at West Asset Management in September 2008.

The interview process was a 2 step process, a pre-screen & then a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. The questions were generic and it was an overall good experience. They called me and set up a pre-screen I went to the pre-screen and that interview lasted about 25 minutes, afterwards they said I would receive a call if they decided to move me forward in to process. I recieved a calla bout 3 days a later and they set me up for an interview with the hiring manager for the postiion. I went to the interview and just tried to be myself and show them what I had to offer. The interview process was an overall good experience, and the company presented themselves well. The only advice that I can offer to make it easier is to have the abilities that they specified and listen carefully to what the explination of the job is so that you can make sure you area good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were faced with a task that was difficult for you to complete without assistance? What did you do? What was the outcome?   View Answer