West Business Services

Unclaimed Profile

West Business Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at West Business Services (Mesa, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

2 stage process. First you go in to fill out paperwork. Application form kinda' doubles as your typing test. I'm down to low 20 so it's not a real obstacle. Phase 2 is the face to face and the 2 times I have taken it was pretty easy if you have any concept of customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for West Business Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Business Services (Mesa, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

CSRs service 2 major clients: one supplying satellite entertainment and the other is a prescrition card service. I heard about open positions from an employee referral. It was suggested I bring current resume and dress up for application. Day one involved completing an application, answering 42 questions(mixed skill assessment and personality test) and authorizing background check and drug screening authorizations. Day two was a one on one interview with a HR agent. I was informed the pay would be $9.00/hour, Sunday plus 1 other day off, and that when a training class was scheduled I would be invited back for a second interview with management. They do offer employees bus pass at reduced rate.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult customer and how did you handle the call?   Answer Question
    • Select the best response (role play) with you being the CSR and interviewer being the customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at West Business Services (San Antonio, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied in person, Took about a 45min to an hr customer service skills test which you must pass, then you are questioned "interviewed" by an hr rep, and if you qualify/pass, they then send you to interview with the manager of the project that you are being considered for. I think they called me about an hr or 2 aftr that interview to tell me I passed..drug test/bckgrnd check req. :/

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The type of schedule your looking for. Ifff they have different schedules, you can negotiating a morning or evening schedule, even a night schedule for projects that are 24/7.. But mk sure they hv varying schedules or else you might lose offer by rqsting a sch. that they dnt hv for thatt project... Js.