West Business Services
www.westbusinessservices.com Appleton, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

West Business Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at West Business Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – 2 stage process. First you go in to fill out paperwork. Application form kinda' doubles as your typing test. I'm down to low 20 so it's not a real obstacle. Phase 2 is the face to face and the 2 times I have taken it was pretty easy if you have any concept of customer service.

Interview Question – What was your best customer service experience?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at West Business Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied in person, Took about a 45min to an hr customer service skills test which you must pass, then you are questioned "interviewed" by an hr rep, and if you qualify/pass, they then send you to interview with the manager of the project that you are being considered for. I think they called me about an hr or 2 aftr that interview to tell me I passed..drug test/bckgrnd check req. :/

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The type of schedule your looking for. Ifff they have different schedules, you can negotiating a morning or evening schedule, even a night schedule for projects that are 24/7.. But mk sure they hv varying schedules or else you might lose offer by rqsting a sch. that they dnt hv for thatt project... Js.

Customer Service Representative
Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Business Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – CSRs service 2 major clients: one supplying satellite entertainment and the other is a prescrition card service. I heard about open positions from an employee referral. It was suggested I bring current resume and dress up for application. Day one involved completing an application, answering 42 questions(mixed skill assessment and personality test) and authorizing background check and drug screening authorizations. Day two was a one on one interview with a HR agent. I was informed the pay would be $9.00/hour, Sunday plus 1 other day off, and that when a training class was scheduled I would be invited back for a second interview with management. They do offer employees bus pass at reduced rate.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult customer and how did you handle the call?   Answer Question
  • Select the best response (role play) with you being the CSR and interviewer being the customer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for West Business Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at West Business Services Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by West Business Services employees and interview candidates.