West Business Services

1.9

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at West Business Services in January 2014.

Interview was short. Took about 20 minutes. 5 was spent on actual interview questions. Most difficult question asked was if I could meet the schedule requirements. Hiring didn't seem that rigorous or challenging.

Interview Questions
    • How many times have you been late to work.   View Answer
    There wasn't one. Salary is set and no negotiations were available

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Business Services.

Attend their job site at a local restaurant for a quick interview and then called next two days to offer the position.

Interview Questions
    • What's the difference between rejection and objection?   View Answer
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at West Business Services in July 2012.

2 stage process. First you go in to fill out paperwork. Application form kinda' doubles as your typing test. I'm down to low 20 so it's not a real obstacle. Phase 2 is the face to face and the 2 times I have taken it was pretty easy if you have any concept of customer service.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Business Services in April 2012.

The first interview was set up for over the phone. It was initially scheduled for 2pm, I waited until 2:10 and had to call them to interview. The interview felt rushed, and at the end when I asked to ask questions she said "I guess I have a second". Then she said that she would either call me or have the other manager call me to set up the interview later that afternoon (Friday). Monday I had to call and set up my interview for Tuesday, in which it was set up for 2pm. Once again I did not get in until 220. It was a nice interview though very through and I got to job shadow for about 20 minutes. Afterwards they said they would call.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because after discussing with them about the offer and trying to work out hours, we could not settle.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at West Business Services in October 2011.

The company had standard interview procedures. First meet with Human Resources representative, then with sales agent. Then read sample script and then get hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Business Services in June 2011.

Interview with the HR department and they select a team that has an opening that they believe would be a good fit and then you interview with a manager on that team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were given cofidential material or information and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They offered one pay and you take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Business Services in January 2011.

CSRs service 2 major clients: one supplying satellite entertainment and the other is a prescrition card service. I heard about open positions from an employee referral. It was suggested I bring current resume and dress up for application. Day one involved completing an application, answering 42 questions(mixed skill assessment and personality test) and authorizing background check and drug screening authorizations. Day two was a one on one interview with a HR agent. I was informed the pay would be $9.00/hour, Sunday plus 1 other day off, and that when a training class was scheduled I would be invited back for a second interview with management. They do offer employees bus pass at reduced rate.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult customer and how did you handle the call?   Answer Question
    • Select the best response (role play) with you being the CSR and interviewer being the customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at West Business Services in January 2011.

Fill out the application online and they will set up the interview. Once in the interview make sure your enthusiastic , upfront and honest and when all the questions are answer and they ask you if you have any questions . Ask them when you can start . They love that .

Interview Questions
    • They will have you just go into normal questions . Honestly i dont remeber the interview but when they ask you to sell them the pen or what ever they hand you . Choice close them with "So would you like this pen in red or blue today ? "   Answer Question
    I would say take it if they offer it up . They have an excellent training staff to help you with selling . Its a good paycheck and benefits .

Inside Sales - Retention Unit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Business Services in May 2010.

Stage I interviews were pleasant and not overbearing. But Stage II was confusing. I was told that Retention team could make much more $ than I experienced. Much deception!

Interview Questions
    • "Provide me an example of when you provided exemplary customer service?"
         **Why would this q be injected into a sales-position interview? (I eventually found out).

Answer Question
    I accepted West' offer as an Inside Sales on their Commercial Retention team. But there's no negotiating compensation because its etched in stone based on WBS
    curtsing the client's whims. And bonuses stucture is laugable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at West Business Services in May 2010.

Applied in person, Took about a 45min to an hr customer service skills test which you must pass, then you are questioned "interviewed" by an hr rep, and if you qualify/pass, they then send you to interview with the manager of the project that you are being considered for. I think they called me about an hr or 2 aftr that interview to tell me I passed..drug test/bckgrnd check req. :/

Interview Questions
    The type of schedule your looking for. Ifff they have different schedules, you can negotiating a morning or evening schedule, even a night schedule for projects that are 24/7.. But mk sure they hv varying schedules or else you might lose offer by rqsting a sch. that they dnt hv for thatt project... Js.