West Chester University

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Assistant Interview

Resident Assistant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at West Chester University.

Interview Details – You need an three letters of recommendation (from faculty, current resident assistant and former employer), complete a survey/application, write an essay why you are interested in becoming an RA - Interview process is a series of 5 group interviews. Make sure you shine!

Interview Question – There was no real hard question - I guess why do you want to be an RA?   View Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
West Chester, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at West Chester University in April 2009.

Interview Details – Initial communication was in response to an application for the job. It was somewhat of a phone interview. I was invited to the campus a couple of months after this for a full three day interview including a teaching demonstration

Interview Question – Someone asked me about feminist theory - a little outside my field   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I negotiated my salary and moving cost

Very Easy Interview

Network Intern Interview

Network Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at West Chester University in December 2012.

Interview Details – Ask about experience in IT overall, personal experiences. Ask for information on what you've previously done with networking, if any. Ask overall what you expect to get from the position, and how long you'll be available (overall and weekly)

Interview Question – None, pretty standard questions about experience, nothing really meant to trick you   Answer Question

Worked for West Chester University? Contribute to the Community!