West Coast Bancorp Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Coast Bancorp

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at West Coast Bancorp (Salem, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

Your typical interview with no surprises, strengths, weaknesses etc. The interview was with the hiring branch manager and the district manager, the DM was a talker and it took much longer than it should have to complete. You shouldnt expect any surprises during an interview with WCB, they have a premade list of questions that managers can choose from and those questions must be asked to each candidate.

Interview Questions

• Did you hire and fire employees   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West Coast Bancorp (Portland, OR) in March 2009.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from a trust portfolio manager. The initial interview I met with the chief investment officer and portfolio manager. We discussed my background and the position at the firm. The second interview consisted of the entire trust management team. I was peppered with questions ranging from why I would be a good fit to the best way to communicate. The final interview I was offered the position by the chief investment officer. Overall, a quick and moderately thorough process.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important attibute of a boss?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a potential range of salary and I insisted on the very top. I ended up with the highest possible offer.