West Coast Bancorp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at West Coast Bancorp in November 2010.

Interview Details – Your typical interview with no surprises, strengths, weaknesses etc. The interview was with the hiring branch manager and the district manager, the DM was a talker and it took much longer than it should have to complete. You shouldnt expect any surprises during an interview with WCB, they have a premade list of questions that managers can choose from and those questions must be asked to each candidate.

Interview Question – Did you hire and fire employees   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Trader Interview

Trader
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at West Coast Bancorp in March 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call from a trust portfolio manager. The initial interview I met with the chief investment officer and portfolio manager. We discussed my background and the position at the firm. The second interview consisted of the entire trust management team. I was peppered with questions ranging from why I would be a good fit to the best way to communicate. The final interview I was offered the position by the chief investment officer. Overall, a quick and moderately thorough process.

Interview Question – What is the most important attibute of a boss?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered a potential range of salary and I insisted on the very top. I ended up with the highest possible offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for West Coast Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at West Coast Bancorp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by West Coast Bancorp employees and interview candidates.