West Corporation

75 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Sales Support Interview

Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation in November 2013.

Interview Details – The company representative asked about ten questions, mostly surrounding a willingness to assist customers and peers. Later, I learned that this is more of an Account Management position, than a customer service position.

Interview Question – In the face of knowing now that this is an account management position, the question about having to describe a technical issue to a customer, seems archaic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When I tried to negotiate, I was told that they don't negotiate.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at West Corporation in October 2013.

Interview Details – applied online and they called me the same day. set up 1 interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Question – nothing difficult about this interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation...you get 10.00/hr period

CSS ATT Interview

Spokane, WA

I applied in-person - interviewed at West Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – I went in, fully dressed up and ready to try and hire for a position. The lady who interviewed me went through the usual questions, and as she went along I really got the idea that she was looking for some warm body to just fill the position they had open.

Interview Question – Being handed an unbranded cell phone and told to work it   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They kept changing my start date from week to week and I really needed a firm date so I could get everything around me in order. As a result I lost the ability to draw Unemployment and the result of this has been a long slide into a financial morass.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Middleton, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at West Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – Easy

Interview Question – Some woman wore sweat pants to the interview and got the same job as me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – Was relatively simple and painless process

Interview Question – I don't really remember, maybe giving some specific scenerio examples   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – normal

AT&T Technical Care Representative Interview

Spokane, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at West Corporation in January 2014.

Interview Details – You must first fill out the application online. Then you will receive a call telling you to go into West and ask the front desk what you should do next. You then must listen to a 20 minute call, take a couple of tests, and set up a time for your first interview. You're given a sheet of paper to bring to your required Urine Analysis (UA), as they have a zero tolerance on drug use, including marijuana, even though yes, it is legal now here in WA.

Interview Question – I did not expect my interviewer to ask me to pull out my smart phone and do my best to sell it to her. That was a bit odd. I also assume that if you do not pull a smart phone out of your pocket, you most likely will not be offered the position, although I do not know that for sure.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation phase. You are given your schedule even before your 7 week training starts, which is really sucky. They don't even offer most people two days in a row off!

Training Manager Interview

Reno, NV

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at West Corporation in December 2013.

Interview Details – Began with a phone interview asking basic questions about my previous experience. Offered an in person interview while on the phone. When I got to the interview, I was walked into the HR rep's cubicle. She asked if I had any questions, I thought I would be interviewed by a member of management, and didn't realize that the HR rep was conducting the actual interview. She pulled out a piece of paper with 15-20 questions on it, asked me the questions, and then wrote down my responses. After answering the questions on the form, I was asked a second time if I had any questions. I asked 3 questions, the rep answered them and I left.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you have had to make a judgement call.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Customer Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – Applied. Went in and took skills test. easy. Went for drug test few days later. Started 2 weeks later

Interview Question – Easy   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – It was pretty easy and the Hr people were friendly.

Interview Question – This is a role call scenerio with selling.   Answer Question

Telephone Sales Associate Interview

Telephone Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – There was only one interview and it was a voice recorded interview

Interview Question – What is exceptional customer service?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Corporation

Worked for West Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at West Corporation interview questions and advice. All 75 interview reviews posted anonymously by West Corporation employees and interview candidates.