West Corporation

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.4

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at West Corporation.

Was relatively simple and painless process

Interview Questions
    • I don't really remember, maybe giving some specific scenerio examples   Answer Question
    normal

Customer Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West Corporation.

Applied. Went in and took skills test. easy. Went for drug test few days later. Started 2 weeks later

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at West Corporation.

It was pretty easy and the Hr people were friendly.

AT&T Technical Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at West Corporation in January 2014.

You must first fill out the application online. Then you will receive a call telling you to go into West and ask the front desk what you should do next. You then must listen to a 20 minute call, take a couple of tests, and set up a time for your first interview. You're given a sheet of paper to bring to your required Urine Analysis (UA), as they have a zero tolerance on drug use, including marijuana, even though yes, it is legal now here in WA.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect my interviewer to ask me to pull out my smart phone and do my best to sell it to her. That was a bit odd. I also assume that if you do not pull a smart phone out of your pocket, you most likely will not be offered the position, although I do not know that for sure.   View Answer
    There was really no negotiation phase. You are given your schedule even before your 7 week training starts, which is really sucky. They don't even offer most people two days in a row off!

Telephone Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at West Corporation.

There was only one interview and it was a voice recorded interview

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at West Corporation in December 2013.

Began with a phone interview asking basic questions about my previous experience. Offered an in person interview while on the phone. When I got to the interview, I was walked into the HR rep's cubicle. She asked if I had any questions, I thought I would be interviewed by a member of management, and didn't realize that the HR rep was conducting the actual interview. She pulled out a piece of paper with 15-20 questions on it, asked me the questions, and then wrote down my responses. After answering the questions on the form, I was asked a second time if I had any questions. I asked 3 questions, the rep answered them and I left.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time when you have had to make a judgement call.   Answer Question

Telephone Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at West Corporation.

There is a 2 or 3 week training for some sessions that don't pay much but at the same time it prepares you somewhat for your job . also there is a call that bis graded and you have to pass to get tyhe job.

Interview Questions
    • How do i do this job and be good at it?   View Answer

Customer Service Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Corporation in November 2013.

The company representative asked about ten questions, mostly surrounding a willingness to assist customers and peers. Later, I learned that this is more of an Account Management position, than a customer service position.

Interview Questions
    • In the face of knowing now that this is an account management position, the question about having to describe a technical issue to a customer, seems archaic.   Answer Question
    When I tried to negotiate, I was told that they don't negotiate.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at West Corporation in October 2013.

applied online and they called me the same day. set up 1 interview and was hired on the spot

no negotiation...you get 10.00/hr period

Customer Care Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West Corporation in October 2013.

I applied online and the process took about two weeks, because of my current work schedule. I interviewed October 2013. Before my interview I went in to take assessments, which was pretty much just a basic typing test. The questions were all pretty basic in the interview. There was a portion of it where she asked me to explain certain processes on the computer, which are basic, in detail.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty basic interview questions; I was asked to sell her my cell phone and to provide step-by-step instructions for basic computer tasks.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really negotiation, I was given an option of a few different shifts to work, but pay-wise there was no real negotiation.