West Corporation

84 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Telephone Agent Interview

Telephone Agent

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – There is a 2 or 3 week training for some sessions that don't pay much but at the same time it prepares you somewhat for your job . also there is a call that bis graded and you have to pass to get tyhe job.

Interview Question – How do i do this job and be good at it?   View Answer

Customer Care Associate Interview

Customer Care Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at West Corporation in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and the process took about two weeks, because of my current work schedule. I interviewed October 2013. Before my interview I went in to take assessments, which was pretty much just a basic typing test. The questions were all pretty basic in the interview. There was a portion of it where she asked me to explain certain processes on the computer, which are basic, in detail.

Interview Question – They were all pretty basic interview questions; I was asked to sell her my cell phone and to provide step-by-step instructions for basic computer tasks.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really negotiation, I was given an option of a few different shifts to work, but pay-wise there was no real negotiation.

Telephone Sales Associate Interview

Telephone Sales Associate
Reno, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at West Corporation in February 2013.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, there was a drug test and background screening. I also had to do a skills test to show if I knew how to navigate on a computer.

Interview Question – Name a time when I had an upset customer and I wasn't able to calm the situation down.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I was given a schedule they required.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Erie, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at West Corporation in January 2009.

Interview Details – Application, Face to Face interview, Reading script and typing.

Interview Question – How to make toast step by step process.   Answer Question

SiriusXM Saves Agent Interview

SiriusXM Saves Agent
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went to the main office for my initial interview. There was a computer test that had to be taken before you got to speak with the initial interviewer. The test was very easy and did not take long to finish. I spoke with one of the recruiters, picked the hours that I was interested in and asked to do a second interview the same day. I had to do it the following day due to schedule conflicts. I then went to the building where I would actually be working for my second interview. I checked in with security and was told to wait in the break room. Was told that the wait would be fifteen minutes. An hour later, a manager came out to get me for my interview. He was very friendly, and we got along well. It was a very easy interview. I got an offer for the job about thirty minutes after my second interview pending background check.

Interview Question – There was nothing too tricky that was asked. If you want the job, just be able to sell yourself and put yourself on a personal level with whoever is interviewing you. Be confident in your abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Niles, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation in February 2013.

Interview Details – You can apply in-person or submit a questionnaire online.

You will go to the facility and sign in at the HR office. A HR rep/Hiring specialist will then take you to a computer if you haven't already you will take an aptitude test.

After that you may or may not have to take a typing speed test.

You will be asked if you have at least 6 months of customer service experience

Then you will be asked to provide an example of when you provided exceptional customer service.

You will be asked basic questions about yourself. Then you will sit in front of a regular computer with company website pulled up and asked to click on certain elements or find pieces of information on the website.

After that they will send home to complete a drug test at a center of their choosing and a background check.

When called back they will fill out your new hire paper work, generate a schedule.

If all goes well they will ask you to call a number a reserve a seat in class then class starts at whatever time slot they assigned you and goes on for however long your project requires.

Interview Question – At some point they will ask you to pull out your phone and sell it to them.   View Answer

PC Analyst Interview

PC Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – Went through an employment agency. Prepared for interview by brushing up at the public library and learning as much about the technology and terminology as possible. Then studied the company culture so that I would be prepared for the interview. The people their were upbeat and highly motivated.

Interview Question – It's been a while since so can't remember the questions asked. Sorry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate at that time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
El Paso, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – Applied in person at the job site. Was given a test on the computer that tested reading and comprehension skills, math aptitude, reasoning ability, and typing skill. The test took about 30 to 40 minutes. Then I was given a short interview. I was told to take a drug test within the next 24 hours. I started training in the next available training class.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions. It was fairly straight forward. Most questions dealt with how you relate to people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Customer Care Associate Interview

Customer Care Associate

Interviewed at West Corporation

Interview Details – Apply on-site if you want to get hired, the process is a lot faster. They give you a second interview if you qualify. It's not too hard just selling them your phone, and other skill tests as well as telling them about your background. What takes the longest is waiting for a class to start, as there is a long waiting period for open classes.

Interview Question – Its all just your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. 9.50/hr for training 10/hr after 90 days

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Spokane, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at West Corporation in October 2011.

Interview Details – Resume and then testing at the call center. I was able to be hired the same day.

They do seem to be desperate for people - I accidentally hit a key about 5 questions into a 30 question exam and it submitted it. I asked the front desk lady for assistance and she said "Don't worry about it, you passed the test."

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation . Everyone is paid the same.