West Corporation

Very Easy Interview

SiriusXM Saves Agent Interview

SiriusXM Saves Agent
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went to the main office for my initial interview. There was a computer test that had to be taken before you got to speak with the initial interviewer. The test was very easy and did not take long to finish. I spoke with one of the recruiters, picked the hours that I was interested in and asked to do a second interview the same day. I had to do it the following day due to schedule conflicts. I then went to the building where I would actually be working for my second interview. I checked in with security and was told to wait in the break room. Was told that the wait would be fifteen minutes. An hour later, a manager came out to get me for my interview. He was very friendly, and we got along well. It was a very easy interview. I got an offer for the job about thirty minutes after my second interview pending background check.

Interview Question – There was nothing too tricky that was asked. If you want the job, just be able to sell yourself and put yourself on a personal level with whoever is interviewing you. Be confident in your abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at West Corporation in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, contacted via email to set up interview with recruiter, interview with recruiter in person

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward and were about experiences in past jobs   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – there were two interviews. I was told to come dressed in business casual clothing, and I was surprised that I did not need to wear a suit. The interview was rather quick and there was only one interview.

Interview Question – The questions were not diffucult. There was one question about how I have dealt with irate customers. I was asked to give an example of the situation, how I handled the customer and the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. Their salary was pretty much set in stone so there was no room for negotiation.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at West Corporation in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with team managers. Easy technical questions asking to make a programming loop and join two tables via SQL.

Interview Question – question about a policy you disagreed with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Coordinator Interview

Quality Assurance Coordinator
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview Details – 3 interviews i.e Manager, Director and team member interviews.

Interview Question – Mostly on the Software testing lifecycle and on past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me less than what i asked.

Enterprise Systems Engineer Interview

Enterprise Systems Engineer
Omaha, NE

The process took a day - interviewed at West Corporation in October 2011.

Interview Details – A West Corporation Recruiting Manager sourced me out and set up a phone interview with an HR person. I was asked what I knew about the company, to tell them about my networking experience, and about my biggest confrontation. Then I was asked if I had any questions. I was told that my interview information would be passed to the hiring manager and to look for a face-to-face interview to be scheduled. I was told that the next interview will be more technical in nature.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at West Corporation in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied over the weekend and got a call on Wednesday to come in the following day to meet with the HR person. That interview went well enough because at the end he set up a second interview for the next day with the managers of the dept. Went in and I thought that interview went well too. They even asked me about my schedule preference. Said I'd heard sometime the following week, but I never did get a call. I even emailed the HR person to follow up and didn't get a reply. Two months later I got a phone call from the HR person. He left a VM, I called him back but got his VM too. He didn't call me back that day and the following week I tried calling him again only to get his VM again saying he was going to be out of the office for the next two weeks. Seems fairly disorganized.

Interview Question – How do you handle change?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation in December 2010.

Interview Details – Both interviews took place at the West Corporation campus in Omaha. The hiring manager interview was pretty standard if not a bit rushed...almost like a "pre-interview". The second interview was with the hiring managers superior and while the questions were standard this persons demeanor was odd and slightly creepy. I'm actually relieved they didn't offer me the position.

Interview Question – What would you bring to this position with a college degree that someone without it would not?   Answer Question

Worked for West Corporation? Contribute to the Community!