West Corporation Interview Questions in Nebraska

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.4

Data Mining Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

Was asked a a lot of questions on the phone by the HR, and since the role did not correlate well with my educational background, was not able to answer all the questions satisfactorily.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Submitted my resume through West online website after finding the job on a website. Within 1 week of submitting the resume I received an email from HR requesting a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty typical. Following the phone interview I received an email for filling out a PI survey online. Once the PI survey was completed then I was contacted to setup an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of meeting with a panel of 4 current VP's and/or directors. It was very much to the point and direct. Very little time was spent on work experience or background. They cared mostly about coaching, mentoring, and leading other employees. The interview questions were very direct and some were difficult. One particular interviewer was rude and challenged a lot of what was said. I left that interview knowing I would not get an offer, but I didn't feel like I wanted an offer either. I left knowing it was not the place for me to work.

Recruiting Specialist for West At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in November 2014.

Interview

Very scripted, quick, not personal at all.. seemed like the interviewer just wanted to get the interview done as soon as possible and do other things. She was not very friendly either. She was late for the interview as well. This may have been one of the worst interviews I have ever had, and I have had quite a few interviews. I think they just want to rush through it and hire people as soon as possible.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online, contacted via email to set up interview with recruiter, interview with recruiter in person

Interview Questions

• All questions were straight forward and were about experiences in past jobs   Answer Question

SiriusXM Saves Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

I went to the main office for my initial interview. There was a computer test that had to be taken before you got to speak with the initial interviewer. The test was very easy and did not take long to finish. I spoke with one of the recruiters, picked the hours that I was interested in and asked to do a second interview the same day. I had to do it the following day due to schedule conflicts. I then went to the building where I would actually be working for my second interview. I checked in with security and was told to wait in the break room. Was told that the wait would be fifteen minutes. An hour later, a manager came out to get me for my interview. He was very friendly, and we got along well. It was a very easy interview. I got an offer for the job about thirty minutes after my second interview pending background check.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing too tricky that was asked. If you want the job, just be able to sell yourself and put yourself on a personal level with whoever is interviewing you. Be confident in your abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE).

Interview

there were two interviews. I was told to come dressed in business casual clothing, and I was surprised that I did not need to wear a suit. The interview was rather quick and there was only one interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not diffucult. There was one question about how I have dealt with irate customers. I was asked to give an example of the situation, how I handled the customer and the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. Their salary was pretty much set in stone so there was no room for negotiation.

Quality Assurance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE).

Interview

3 interviews i.e Manager, Director and team member interviews.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on the Software testing lifecycle and on past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me less than what i asked.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in July 2012.

Interview

How much experience I had able to meet dead lines, be polite, and professional at all times. Are you able to multi-task thru various screens as you talk to the customer.

Interview Questions

• What was the most important thing when your first encounter is with a customer on the phone.   1 Answer

Work-at-home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in June 2012.

Interview

Short and sweet. Basic interview questions and a short script to read. Lasted all of 10 mins. Interviewer was laid back and friendly. Once I read the script that I was emailed to interviewer she proceeded to advise me to check my email to move forward with the process. Email was for drug test and background check. Once everything was taken, I waited for training to begin.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is depended upon skill offered

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was by script and with the hiring manager. It was not very formal and was not difficult. The manager was serious but kind and giggled at some jokes. After the interview I got a call from the hiring manager the next day. It was a simple process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No they told me what I was going to get for the position with no salary negotiation. Take it or leave it based on the contract of the company you are going to work for.