West Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews in Nebraska

2.3

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SiriusXM Saves Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation in May 2013.

I went to the main office for my initial interview. There was a computer test that had to be taken before you got to speak with the initial interviewer. The test was very easy and did not take long to finish. I spoke with one of the recruiters, picked the hours that I was interested in and asked to do a second interview the same day. I had to do it the following day due to schedule conflicts. I then went to the building where I would actually be working for my second interview. I checked in with security and was told to wait in the break room. Was told that the wait would be fifteen minutes. An hour later, a manager came out to get me for my interview. He was very friendly, and we got along well. It was a very easy interview. I got an offer for the job about thirty minutes after my second interview pending background check.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing too tricky that was asked. If you want the job, just be able to sell yourself and put yourself on a personal level with whoever is interviewing you. Be confident in your abilities.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at West Corporation in June 2013.

Applied online, contacted via email to set up interview with recruiter, interview with recruiter in person

Interview Questions
    • All questions were straight forward and were about experiences in past jobs   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation.

there were two interviews. I was told to come dressed in business casual clothing, and I was surprised that I did not need to wear a suit. The interview was rather quick and there was only one interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not diffucult. There was one question about how I have dealt with irate customers. I was asked to give an example of the situation, how I handled the customer and the outcome.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate. Their salary was pretty much set in stone so there was no room for negotiation.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at West Corporation in February 2010.

Interview with team managers. Easy technical questions asking to make a programming loop and join two tables via SQL.

Interview Questions
    • question about a policy you disagreed with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at West Corporation.

3 interviews i.e Manager, Director and team member interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly on the Software testing lifecycle and on past experiences.   Answer Question
    They gave me less than what i asked.

Enterprise Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

The process took a day - interviewed at West Corporation in October 2011.

A West Corporation Recruiting Manager sourced me out and set up a phone interview with an HR person. I was asked what I knew about the company, to tell them about my networking experience, and about my biggest confrontation. Then I was asked if I had any questions. I was told that my interview information would be passed to the hiring manager and to look for a face-to-face interview to be scheduled. I was told that the next interview will be more technical in nature.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your biggest confrontation.   View Answer
    • Tell me about your networking experience.   View Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at West Corporation in May 2011.

I applied over the weekend and got a call on Wednesday to come in the following day to meet with the HR person. That interview went well enough because at the end he set up a second interview for the next day with the managers of the dept. Went in and I thought that interview went well too. They even asked me about my schedule preference. Said I'd heard sometime the following week, but I never did get a call. I even emailed the HR person to follow up and didn't get a reply. Two months later I got a phone call from the HR person. He left a VM, I called him back but got his VM too. He didn't call me back that day and the following week I tried calling him again only to get his VM again saying he was going to be out of the office for the next two weeks. Seems fairly disorganized.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at West Corporation in December 2010.

Both interviews took place at the West Corporation campus in Omaha. The hiring manager interview was pretty standard if not a bit rushed...almost like a "pre-interview". The second interview was with the hiring managers superior and while the questions were standard this persons demeanor was odd and slightly creepy. I'm actually relieved they didn't offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you bring to this position with a college degree that someone without it would not?   Answer Question

Worked for West Corporation? Contribute to the Community!