West Herr Automotive Group

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Assistant Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was very easy. There looking more to get a feel of you as a person and you ethics than anything. They need good people to work with good people. They want to represent themselves as a company the right way through fantastic people.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate. Was hired as a detailed. Was just happy to have a job

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group.

Interview Details – Meet with hiring manager and a General Manager of a dealership

Interview Question – Based on your last career, why do you want to sell cars?   View Answer

Internet Marketing Writer Interview

Internet Marketing Writer
Williamsville, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in March 2009.

Interview Details – Down to earth, quick and to the point. I got the job after one interview so it was good to see a manager who can trust their gut and go with it. Did not get the standard interview questions, felt more like a conversation.

Interview Question – What is the biggest regret in your life   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Orchard Park, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in August 2010.

Interview Details – Great company to work for. I have been there nearly 2 years and have nothing to complain about. The owners truly care about their employees and work to continuously improve the work environment.

Interview Questions

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in February 2008.

Interview Details – Consisted of 3 interviews over a 5 day period, starting with upper management, middle management and then the individual store manager

Worked for West Herr Automotive Group? Contribute to the Community!