West Herr Automotive Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2014
Updated Jul 26, 2014

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in November 2010.

Was very easy. There looking more to get a feel of you as a person and you ethics than anything. They need good people to work with good people. They want to represent themselves as a company the right way through fantastic people.

Did not negotiate. Was hired as a detailed. Was just happy to have a job

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group.

Meet with hiring manager and a General Manager of a dealership

Interview Questions
    • Based on your last career, why do you want to sell cars?   View Answer

Internet Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williamsville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in March 2009.

Down to earth, quick and to the point. I got the job after one interview so it was good to see a manager who can trust their gut and go with it. Did not get the standard interview questions, felt more like a conversation.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orchard Park, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in August 2010.

Great company to work for. I have been there nearly 2 years and have nothing to complain about. The owners truly care about their employees and work to continuously improve the work environment.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in February 2008.

Consisted of 3 interviews over a 5 day period, starting with upper management, middle management and then the individual store manager

Worked for West Herr Automotive Group? Contribute to the Community!