West Herr Automotive Group Interview Questions

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Herr Automotive Group.

Interview

Meet with hiring manager and a General Manager of a dealership

Interview Questions

• Based on your last career, why do you want to sell cars?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in November 2010.

Interview

Was very easy. There looking more to get a feel of you as a person and you ethics than anything. They need good people to work with good people. They want to represent themselves as a company the right way through fantastic people.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Was hired as a detailed. Was just happy to have a job

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at West Herr Automotive Group (Orchard Park, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Great company to work for. I have been there nearly 2 years and have nothing to complain about. The owners truly care about their employees and work to continuously improve the work environment.

Internet Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at West Herr Automotive Group (Williamsville, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Down to earth, quick and to the point. I got the job after one interview so it was good to see a manager who can trust their gut and go with it. Did not get the standard interview questions, felt more like a conversation.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in February 2008.

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews over a 5 day period, starting with upper management, middle management and then the individual store manager