West Monroe Partners Experienced Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Experienced Consultant Interview

Interview

Simple in-office interview with no case

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for West Monroe Partners

Experienced Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at West Monroe Partners (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for the office, and the recruiter scheduled me for an initial one-on-one with the hiring manager. The inital meeting went 45 minutes, and I was then scheduled for a half day long series of four 1:1 interviews with various people. This actually took multiple days, as I had to work around the schedules of those involved. I had to come into the office twice more to finish the interview cycle of people pretty much asking the same standard questions ("what do you want to be doing in 5 years?" "why do you want to work here?" "Tell me about yourself"). I felt like I answered the same question over and over again. After this series of interviews, I got feedback that they felt like they really didn't know me, and still had questions, so I had another interview scheduled with the hiring manager over lunch. This again had to be rescheduled due to another conflict, something that did not sit well with me. Over all, the process lasted about a month with the various scheduling snafus. All the feedback that I had gotten to this point was that they were excited about my potential and thought I could be a "Consummate Consultant". However, I did not receive an offer. The only explanation given was that the hiring manager "still had more questions" (which led me to the obvious statement: ask them, you are the interviewer. It is your job to interview and find the information you need, but I digress). Overall, i felt the process was handled with poor logistics, and was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult questions. They were all standard interview questions (see above).   Answer Question