West Point Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Point

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at West Point (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services website and they contacted me for an interview. They have great hiring managers. They really try to get to know you and see if you will fit with the company and the position. It's very much a two-way street.

Interview Questions

I wanted to pursue a different type of career.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at West Point (West Point, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Collect and submit resume, CV, personal statements, and transcripts. Qualifies candidates are screened by a board and rated for assignment to positions. Those that pass the board may be interviewed by phone or in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed pay scales, no negotiation.

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West Point in September 2009.

Interview

The main interview process is from the resume.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle good looking employees   1 Answer

Not what I was looking for.

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at West Point in February 2008.

Interview

Very detail oriented. focused on past education, experierience and knowlkedge. Background checks, urinalysis, drug test. and family history. Father and Mother name, work, birth days and job duties . Included information on brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. Did full credit check and wanted to know about any late payments or missed payments.