West Valley Staffing Group

www.westvalley.com

West Valley Staffing Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Valley Staffing Group

Any At Valley Medical Hospital Interview

They won't publish salaries so you don't know what they are paying for positions so they waste my time on jobs that I don't want to apply for. Please don't waste my time Valley Medical please publish the salaries of your jobs so I can apply intelligently. They won't publish salaries so you don't know what they are paying for positions so they waste my time on jobs that I don't want to apply for. Please don't waste my time Valley Medical please publish the salaries of your jobs so I can apply intelligently.

Interview Questions
    • No salary answers. I was told by human resources that you don't find out pay until you get an offer. WHAT   Answer Question

Project Manager Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at West Valley Staffing Group in November 2009.

West Valley Technology has talented and intelligent recruiters. The company has several direct clients in the Silicon Valley area. The interview process has been very long due to what seems to be an indecisiveness of their client. It seems to be a two steps forward, one step back situation.

I had five interviews - the hiring manager, the group director, two management stakeholders, and the recruiter. The recruiter is always apologizing for the length of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asked me to detail my favorite project in the last 5 years.   Answer Question