West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp

Quality Assurance Interview

Interview

I applied online at the company website and received and email for an interview 1.5 months later. I was interviewed by 3 people at the same time. It was pretty straight forward typical interview questions with the addition of more specific questions regarding my capacity in working with specific instruments.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a chemistry test when I first arrived which I was not expecting. I wish that I would have reviewed titration and acid/base reactions prior to the interview because it has been some time since I did such problems. The test also asked to explain instruments such as HPLC, GC, UV, and IR.   1 Answer

Microbiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp.

Interview

Hiring process took way too long, HR seemed incompetent. Whenever I called HR to ask a question or get information, either no one answered or there was no direct answer. I was told they would get back to me and they never did Interview process was easy. Interviewers were nice and showed the lab.

Interview Questions

• I don't quite remember the questions asked. They told me a lot about what the position entailed, I didn't really understand most of it, and then they asked if I could handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took the offer as is

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp (Penn, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews maybe three, I interviewed with the hiring manager, this was a one on one interview. I also interviewed with the area director over the phone. I was offered the job after those two interviews.