West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Microbiologist Interview

Microbiologist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp.

Interview Details – Hiring process took way too long, HR seemed incompetent. Whenever I called HR to ask a question or get information, either no one answered or there was no direct answer. I was told they would get back to me and they never did Interview process was easy. Interviewers were nice and showed the lab.

Interview Question – I don't quite remember the questions asked. They told me a lot about what the position entailed, I didn't really understand most of it, and then they asked if I could handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took the offer as is

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp employees and interview candidates.