West at Home

Relevance Date Difficulty

Work At Home Agent Interview

Work At Home Agent
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at West at Home in May 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out my job application online on 5/19/14. I was then emailed the same day to take an online assessment. I successfully completed the assessment that asked questions about your behavior such as "If a customer calls in angry and they curse you out, would you a) curse back b) remain calm". There were also some basic math questions in the assessment. After I passed the assessment, I received an email that stated I had 5 days to schedule an interview. The interview was a phone interview where a computer called my phone and asked me questions and recorded the answers.

Interview Question – How many days of work do you think are acceptable to miss in a year and why?   Answer Question

Sales/Customer Support Interview

Sales/Customer Support
Roanoke, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at West at Home in April 2013.

Interview Details – interview and hiring went smoothly, took a little while before the next training class started. overall the whole process was satisfactory. first you have to apply online, then you take a couple of online tests,next is the computer check to make sure your computer meets their specs. if you pass all that then you get a phone interview and if you pass tht they may offer you a position

Interview Question – what was your biggest mistake in customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negociation, you either took or not

Very Easy Interview

Home Based Agent Interview

Home Based Agent

I applied online - interviewed at West at Home in October 2013.

Interview Details – All of the necessary paperwork and documentation was made available and easily forwarded over to the appropriate departments. The hiring process and interview process went smoothly. There were a few out of pocket expenses.

Interview Question – Every aspect of the job and expectations were clearly defined; therefore, there were no unexpected questions involved in the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase.

At Home Agent Interview

At Home Agent

I applied online and interviewed at West at Home.

Interview Details – Pretty basic really, one phone interview and done.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at West at Home in November 2013.

Interview Details – The first thing is a email about a position and to accept it you send a email. next you have a phone interview and /or a computer test depending on position open and for what client if accepted you will be contacted by email requesting that you fill out employment paper work and with detail of training date. It is not a hard process even though it can take a while for job openings.

Interview Question – there are no hard questions but when you speak to them make sure you speak clearly and be friendly .   Answer Question

: Customer Service Representative Interview

: Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at West at Home

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 3 separate managers. I studied ahead of time by going over some practice interview questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. But I was promised that there was a lot of room for group.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at West at Home in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was a little tedious because you filled out the online application and then ther was a 45 Assessement test and then you waited to get an email to find out if they were interested and if they were you got an email to do a phone interview that was automated and you got two chances to record your responses to a few questions and then you waited for another email to offer you the job or tell you they were going with a more skilled applicant.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to deal with an irate customer and how you handled it and if you think you were successful or unsuccessful and explain why.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at West at Home in May 2013.

Interview Details – They sent me an email after I filled out an application online letting me know that they would like to interview me - which was basically a second questionnaire. I sent it back and they called for an interview. Basic questions. It was very easy to get this job. Everyone I know that has applied for a position at west at home has been hired.

Interview Question – There were honesty no difficult or unexpected questions. Very easy interview process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They tell you how much they are paying and you either accept or decline. They have many people to fill your position. They do not care about the person.

Home Based Agent Interview

Home Based Agent

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at West at Home.

Interview Details – easy interview simple ?'s

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Inbound Sales Representative
Sandwich, IL

I applied through other source - interviewed at West at Home in April 2009.

Interview Details – They would hire individuals, that put application and testing in 1st. The interview was answering questions online and test read a script over the telephone.

Negotiation Details – There was none, once I got a hold of the Human Resource Department I was put right through. To do testing to start working.

Worked for West at Home? Contribute to the Community!