West at Home

1.6

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West at Home in November 2014.

I filled out the online application and was contacted to go to step 2 the very next day. Step 2 consisted of 2 sets of telephone questions. The first set was just repeating what you heard, and the second set was putting fragmented sentences in the correct order. I passed that and was immediately asked to answer 6 interview questions, which they show you in advance so you can prepare your answer, and while you're actually giving your answer, if you don't like what you said or how you sounded, you can erase and re-record. Right now I waiting for my background check to come back, then I'll begin training.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions where given in advance, but there was one fragmented sentence I had a little trouble repeating back.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation with West. Either you accept the offer or decline.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at West at Home.

They will call you about 30 days after you apply. first, they have to get the results from your background check and you have to take an online assessment test which is really easy. The only thing is they didnt call after the background check. I had to go into the system they said I would use when I got hired to see I had passed and was hired. There was a note that said I could log in and start whern I wanted to.

no negotiation - min wage

Work At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at West at Home in May 2014.

I filled out my job application online on 5/19/14. I was then emailed the same day to take an online assessment. I successfully completed the assessment that asked questions about your behavior such as "If a customer calls in angry and they curse you out, would you a) curse back b) remain calm". There were also some basic math questions in the assessment. After I passed the assessment, I received an email that stated I had 5 days to schedule an interview. The interview was a phone interview where a computer called my phone and asked me questions and recorded the answers.

Interview Questions
    • How many days of work do you think are acceptable to miss in a year and why?   Answer Question

At Home Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at West at Home.

Pretty basic really, one phone interview and done.

: Customer Service Representative Interview

I was interviewed by 3 separate managers. I studied ahead of time by going over some practice interview questions.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. But I was promised that there was a lot of room for group.

Home Based Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at West at Home.

easy interview simple ?'s

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West at Home in November 2013.

The first thing is a email about a position and to accept it you send a email. next you have a phone interview and /or a computer test depending on position open and for what client if accepted you will be contacted by email requesting that you fill out employment paper work and with detail of training date. It is not a hard process even though it can take a while for job openings.

Interview Questions
    • there are no hard questions but when you speak to them make sure you speak clearly and be friendly .   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at West at Home in October 2013.

It was a little tedious because you filled out the online application and then ther was a 45 Assessement test and then you waited to get an email to find out if they were interested and if they were you got an email to do a phone interview that was automated and you got two chances to record your responses to a few questions and then you waited for another email to offer you the job or tell you they were going with a more skilled applicant.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with an irate customer and how you handled it and if you think you were successful or unsuccessful and explain why.   Answer Question

Home Based Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at West at Home in October 2013.

All of the necessary paperwork and documentation was made available and easily forwarded over to the appropriate departments. The hiring process and interview process went smoothly. There were a few out of pocket expenses.

Interview Questions
    • Every aspect of the job and expectations were clearly defined; therefore, there were no unexpected questions involved in the interview process.   Answer Question
    There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Dominion Gas West At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at West at Home in July 2013.

Filled out application, did online assessment and was emailed with interview questionaire. After I emailed the questionaire back to my HR recruiter. I was emailed asking to print a script to read during second interview and also asked to email my recruiter a time and days when I would be available for my second interview. I was emailed with the time and date they would give me a call. About three days later I was called at the time set. I was asked to read the script and a series of questions pertaining to the script. I was able to refer to the script to get the answers. I was told that after working 60 hours I would receive a bonus of $180.00. I was asked a series of questions concerning my availablity. I answered yes that I would be able to work at least 30 hours and mandatory on mondays four hours on that day. At the end of the interview I was told that we would move foward with a third inteview and someone from HR would be contacting me on tomorrow. There will be more to come from me. VLH

None