WestEd Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at WestEd

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at WestEd.

Interview

The employer does a screening of all resumes and cover letters that interest them and start with phone interviews. For those that are viable, they are asked to come in for an in person interview. Having interviewed for two positions, I can say that each one was very specific to who was in charge of hiring or who the interviewee would be reporting to. There was also some testing of skills thay were relevant to the job.

Interview Questions

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WestEd (Boston, MA).

Interview

Asked for a writing sample and then they asked me in for an interview. It was a traditional panel interview. They asked great stimulating questions that were relevant to the job description, nothing too out of the ordinary, but definitely be prepared to talk about your research experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a teacher who no longer wanted to participate in one of our research projects?   Answer Question