Westaff

1.7

Administrative/General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Westaff in July 2014.

A day or two after applying, I got a call from a Branch Manager saying he wanted to talk about the position, when I returned his call, he asked what I wanted to know about the job, thinking he'd already told me about it over the phone. He said he'd know more about the position the following week. I eventually emailed him after not hearing back. He said I was offered the job pending a background check. I came in and did all the paperwork and did a drug test as well. He told me I'd start the next week some time, he'd let me know when everything went through. Never called. It's been two weeks. I know my background check and drug test were clean as can be. I have emailed twice with no response AND found the same job posting on a different staffing company's website. They obviously lost the account. Maybe they should be more organized and not waste time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Westaff in January 2014.

Very fast process, I was placed the next day in a good position in my field

Interview Questions
    • I did not experience any questions I wasn't prepared to answer   View Answer
    I really didn't try to negotiate since I was so pleased with the placement - I was hoping it would lead to a full time, permanent offer and it did.

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Westaff.

Was tired of job hunting and feeling like I was not getting anywhere with my time that was being put in, so I researched for some agencies to help me out, I had came across Westaff. I then proceeded to look for there contact information, filled out an application. The next day I had received a call for an interview with them. I went in an took a test to see where they wanted to place me. With-in a few days, I was working!

Light Industrial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Westaff in January 2010.

I came in then filled out paper work, chose to take typing test, then reviewed work history with interviewer, left when done, I had to call them back for jobs, they wont call you back. placement was offered 2-3 weeks, drug test done with in 2 days of job offer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Westaff in March 2009.

This was an interview with a staffing company. I had previously applied for a different position within the company itself. I was contacted by the technical skills manager for the possibility of an interview for technical work. I was informaed that while the manager did not make the hiring decision as per the previously applied for position that temporary work was and is available through the agency. The interview was cordial and instructive as to what is expected.

Interview Questions
    I was informed that there is a minimum hourly for temporary work, and that having to negotiate from less than that was not necessary.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Westaff in January 2009.

You walk in apply for what job that you would like, take a skills test a background check and a drug test get interviewed then when the interview is over you get all your paperwork to fill out then they ask you to call the 3 to 4 times a week to see if there are any openings.

Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Westaff in June 2008.

recruiting agency makes interview you , then u sit for a typing test , then finally interview with the company

Interview Questions
    just accepted the pay given to me