Westaff

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technician Interview

Technician
Metairie, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Westaff in March 2009.

Interview Details – This was an interview with a staffing company. I had previously applied for a different position within the company itself. I was contacted by the technical skills manager for the possibility of an interview for technical work. I was informaed that while the manager did not make the hiring decision as per the previously applied for position that temporary work was and is available through the agency. The interview was cordial and instructive as to what is expected.

Interview Question – Please tell me about your computer usage skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was informed that there is a minimum hourly for temporary work, and that having to negotiate from less than that was not necessary.

Worked for Westaff? Contribute to the Community!