Westec InterActive Security

Very Difficult Interview

Digital Marketing Director Interview

Digital Marketing Director
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Westec InterActive Security in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional interview process.

I was scheduled for a phone interview on Monday and they completely forgot about the interview. It was rescheduled for the next day and I received no phone call at our scheduled 'second appointment time'. Instead when I called them, I get the blame me for not calling at noon...when I was never told that it was up to me to call them in the first place.

Instead I got condescending and rude email back claiming I was supposed to call THEM. Nice isn't it. Now keep in mind, that nowhere in my emails does it say for me to call them, nor did they say it on the phone call from when they forgot the first meeting...

They're obviously very disorganized and unprofessional. Its a shame, sounded like a good job and fine company to work for, despite the lack professionalism from their interviewer.

Interview Question – Supposedly not being psychic is a major drawback at this company. A one line sentence, "call us at Noon" would been better than "Phone interview at Noon". Not sure how I'm supposed to know they're NOT calling and I'm supposed too...   Answer Question

Worked for Westec InterActive Security? Contribute to the Community!