Western Alliance Bank

Western Alliance Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Western Alliance Bank

Teller/New Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Western Alliance Bank.

Interview

I was hired on with a different bank and it merged with Western Alliance Bank. Hiring at the time was very easy with a simple phone interview with HR just asking a few questions to be able to setup a time for you to interview with the manager. Once the manager interviews you, the HR gets back to you quickly and was hired on. Once hired, they did a background check and credit check.
    Now with Western Alliance I heard the process is different now, so I can't comment on the new hiring and interview practices.

Interview Questions

• This question didn't come up while I interviewed to be hired on, but it was asked when I applied to transfer to a different location within the bank. They gave you a pen and had you sell the pen to the manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At the time I was hired, there was no negotiation.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Western Alliance Bank (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

First, the director asked me about my resume and my interest in fixed income field. Next, he asked some general behavioral questions based on my resume.

I get the internship position within a week.

Interview Questions