Western Convenience

Very Easy Interview

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Colorado Springs, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Western Convenience in August 2010.

Interview Details – This was a very easy interview. The store manager interviewed me outside, and pretty much just told me about the job. At the end of the interview, she said she would send it in for a background check. The next day I was offered the job. She also made it a point to inform me that she would have an assistant manager position open (which I got, then a few months later, I was store manager).

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Western Convenience in May 2010.

Interview Details – I already worked for the company as an assistant manager. I had to speak with my DM who set up an interview with the CM that is overlooking the internal auditing. I continued the process by meeting with the Auditing manager to make sure we were on the same page.

Interview Question – Are you able to leave home for 1-2 weeks at a time.   Answer Question

Worked for Western Convenience? Contribute to the Community!