Western Convenience

Interviews for Top Jobs at Western Convenience

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

The process took a dayinterviewed at Western Convenience in August 2010.

This was a very easy interview. The store manager interviewed me outside, and pretty much just told me about the job. At the end of the interview, she said she would send it in for a background check. The next day I was offered the job. She also made it a point to inform me that she would have an assistant manager position open (which I got, then a few months later, I was store manager).

Interview Questions

Internal Auditor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Western Convenience in May 2010.

I already worked for the company as an assistant manager. I had to speak with my DM who set up an interview with the CM that is overlooking the internal auditing. I continued the process by meeting with the Auditing manager to make sure we were on the same page.

Interview Questions