Western Governors University Junior Java Developer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Western Governors University in June 2013.

I was first contacted by a staffing agency and after our call, WGU set up an initial interview. During the first interview I was asked questions about Java and SQL. The Hiring manager explained the company and what the position I was interviewing entailed. He explained that it is not a Java developer position, but a SalesForce developer position using a Java like language APEX. The interview went good and he arranged a second interview with the Java guru and the SalesForce manager as well as himself.

The second interview did not go as well. I prepared well for the interview assuming that they would ask Java related questions again, but instead asked Web Services related questions which I was not prepared for.

Interview Questions
  • What does the action and method attribute in the HTML <form> tag do.   View Answer