Western Kentucky University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Admissions Coordinator
Bowling Green, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Western Kentucky University.

Interview Details – The hiring process is a long process. Once the application is completed candidates can be selected often times months after applying. The interview process is simple for non upper level management positions.

Negotiation Details – Salary was nonnegotiable

Executive Director Interview

Executive Director

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Western Kentucky University in May 2011.

Interview Details – interviewing process was wonderful, staff made you feel welcome, went through two interviews with the first being shown around and the second spending time talking with staff.

Interview Question – What services would I add   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a lot of negotiating, I was pleased with the offer

Part-Time Technology Assistant Interview

Part-Time Technology Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Western Kentucky University in September 2012.

Interview Details – Apply through HR webpage. May take months to hear back. If chosen for an interview they will generally interview people one by one over 1-3 weeks and then make a choice within a few weeks after that. Interviews usually consist of you and a small committee of between 2-5 people.

Interview Question – How would you define work ethic?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate because I wanted to get into a part-time spot to have a better chance of eventually going full-time.

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Western Kentucky University in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very informal. Really interested in work ethic and personality, not experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO

Worked for Western Kentucky University? Contribute to the Community!