Western Kentucky University Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.2

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Western Kentucky University (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

The hiring process is a long process. Once the application is completed candidates can be selected often times months after applying. The interview process is simple for non upper level management positions.

Negotiation

Salary was nonnegotiable

Part-Time Technology Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Western Kentucky University in September 2012.

Interview

Apply through HR webpage. May take months to hear back. If chosen for an interview they will generally interview people one by one over 1-3 weeks and then make a choice within a few weeks after that. Interviews usually consist of you and a small committee of between 2-5 people.

Interview Questions

• How would you define work ethic?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate because I wanted to get into a part-time spot to have a better chance of eventually going full-time.

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Western Kentucky University (Bowling Green, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was very easy. You have a one-on-one with a Residence Hall Director and another RA. They ask you questions about diversity, teamwork, and personality. Most of the questions are straight-forward. They were very nice and it was not stressful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. You take it or leave it.

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Western Kentucky University in May 2011.

Interview

interviewing process was wonderful, staff made you feel welcome, went through two interviews with the first being shown around and the second spending time talking with staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot of negotiating, I was pleased with the offer

Accounting Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Western Kentucky University in April 2009.

Interview

Very informal. Really interested in work ethic and personality, not experience.