Western Kentucky University Interview Questions

2.5

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bowling Green, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Western Kentucky University.

The hiring process is a long process. Once the application is completed candidates can be selected often times months after applying. The interview process is simple for non upper level management positions.

Salary was nonnegotiable

Executive Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Western Kentucky University in May 2011.

interviewing process was wonderful, staff made you feel welcome, went through two interviews with the first being shown around and the second spending time talking with staff.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a lot of negotiating, I was pleased with the offer

Part-Time Technology Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Western Kentucky University in September 2012.

Apply through HR webpage. May take months to hear back. If chosen for an interview they will generally interview people one by one over 1-3 weeks and then make a choice within a few weeks after that. Interviews usually consist of you and a small committee of between 2-5 people.

Interview Questions
    I didn't really negotiate because I wanted to get into a part-time spot to have a better chance of eventually going full-time.

Accounting Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Western Kentucky University in April 2009.

Very informal. Really interested in work ethic and personality, not experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Western Kentucky University? Contribute to the Community!