Western Union Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.8

Finance Team Interview

Interview

Simple interview arranged via recruiter. Had 2 interviews for this role and was able to secure the position. Nothing in the interview was particularly challenging. Usual types of questions regarding the role and my background were asked.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the company and motivations for the role.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Western Union (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and got a phone call the same day explaining the job offer and a salary. After a few conversations with a recruiter I was asked to do an interview with 2 employees: one one marketing department and another one from my chosen location. After a follow up I was asked to do a face to face interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Union.

Interview

1st interview was with the Operations Director and one of the Operations Managers, discussed my previous work experience, a bit about the role and had to do a written test. 2nd interview was with the Operations Director (again) and a different Operations Manager. Went through some competancy based questions.