Western University of Health Sciences

Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Western University of Health Sciences

Pharmacy Resident Interview

Must go through match program from Phorcas. You have to sumbit through Phorcas and input all your info. Must write a letter of intent for each application. Informed of interview in February-march and got matched in May/April. Offer must be taken, you have no choice once you match so rank carefully.

no negotiating salary

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Western University of Health Sciences in January 2013.

They called me and asked to interview me about 2 weeks down the road. They wanted me to bring writing samples. When I interviewed they were very nice and probably made me feel too comfortable. Maybe that's what they try to do so you will be honest and upfront. It was probably the most comfortable interview I ever had.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any weird or awkward questions. They did ask what I would do if someone I worked with complained about me and if someone I worked with wasn't doing their job.   Answer Question

Optometrist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Western University of Health Sciences in May 2009.

They were very helpful from the beginning. The interview process was not complicated. They emailed me the list of people I would be meeting with before my interview. So, I had time to prepare for the interview. The work culture was seemed very cohesive and every body was extremely generous with their time and attitude.

Teaching Assistant Research Associate Interview

I was emailed directly for a position in relation to their Masters program in the College of Pharmacy. I was called in to interview after receiving some reading material to be quizzed on. After the fact I was told that the job includes research and teaching assistant duties. I was contacted by email mainly.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were the technical questions regarding the documents that were given to me ahead of time to read which were related to research that was being done at the university.   Answer Question