Western University of Health Sciences

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Pomona, CA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Western University of Health Sciences in January 2013.

Interview Details – They called me and asked to interview me about 2 weeks down the road. They wanted me to bring writing samples. When I interviewed they were very nice and probably made me feel too comfortable. Maybe that's what they try to do so you will be honest and upfront. It was probably the most comfortable interview I ever had.

Interview Question – They didn't ask any weird or awkward questions. They did ask what I would do if someone I worked with complained about me and if someone I worked with wasn't doing their job.   Answer Question

Optometrist Interview

Optometrist
Pomona, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Western University of Health Sciences in May 2009.

Interview Details – They were very helpful from the beginning. The interview process was not complicated. They emailed me the list of people I would be meeting with before my interview. So, I had time to prepare for the interview. The work culture was seemed very cohesive and every body was extremely generous with their time and attitude.

Interview Question – Positives and negatives?   View Answer

Teaching Assistant Research Associate Interview

Teaching Assistant Research Associate

Interviewed at Western University of Health Sciences

Interview Details – I was emailed directly for a position in relation to their Masters program in the College of Pharmacy. I was called in to interview after receiving some reading material to be quizzed on. After the fact I was told that the job includes research and teaching assistant duties. I was contacted by email mainly.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were the technical questions regarding the documents that were given to me ahead of time to read which were related to research that was being done at the university.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Western University of Health Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western University of Health Sciences interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Western University of Health Sciences employees and interview candidates.