Western Washington University
www.wwu.edu Bellingham, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Western Washington University Customer Service Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Lead Interview

Customer Service Lead
Bellingham, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Western Washington University in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied in person, dropping of the application and resume to the Front Desk. Towards the end of the Academic Term, the department called me saying they would like to interview for the position the next term. On the day of my interview, I showed up to the building a little early and the receptionist wrote down what time I came in and I'm fairly sure a description of how I approached the receptionist. Right when the interview was scheduled to start, I was called into the room where 5 of the current employees were seated down opposite of an empty chair. The interview was a series of situational questions and personality questions. After that interview I was told that I would hear back from the department later that week for a 2nd interview if I made it through this one. I got that call and met with the Front Desk Manager and a building supervisor. They asked more indepth questions about how I would handle various situations and what I would have done differently given different scenarios. After that interview I was told that I would be given a 3rd interview if I passed this one. I got the 3rd interview, but it was more of a team building exorcise with the entire existing staff and 5 interviewees. So preformed a series of team builders. I was then told that the staff would talk about how we fit in with the group. After that I got the job!!

Interview Questions

• What color is your brain?   Answer Question
  • How do you respond when a superior tells you to do something that gets you in trouble by another superior.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Western Washington University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Washington University Customer Service Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Western Washington University employees and interview candidates.