Western & Southern Financial

www.westernsouthern.com

Western & Southern Financial Accounts Payable Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Accounts Payable Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Western & Southern Financial in May 2009.

Interview Details – I met the HR Manager at a career fair. She informed me of an open position that matched well with my resume. She said she would call me to set up an interview the next day. I did not receive a call for 3 days. Therefore, I called her and left a voice mail. The next day she returned my call and set up an interview.

The day of the interview began with a brief one on one interview with the HR Manager. That was followed by a 2 hour interview with the hiring manager and the lead Accountant. Additionally, I was introduced to the Controller and had a brief discussion with her. The interview was quite intense and the questions were moderate in difficulty. However, I was very prepared.

Two days after the interview I received a call from HR offering me the position. I accepted the position and my first day began the following week after a drug screening.

Interview Question – They asked quite a few problem solving questions. For example, what would you do if.... ? How would you handle.... ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I filled this position for an employee who left on maternity leave. The hourly pay rate was set in stone. Additionally, it was much better pay than my previous job. So there was NO negotiation.

Worked for Western & Southern Financial? Contribute to the Community!