Interviews for Top Jobs at Western & Southern Financial
- Agent (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Accounts Payable Analyst (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Actuary (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Financial Representative (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- District Sales Manager (1)
- Support Specialist (1)
- Associate Services Specialist (1)
- Desktop Management Analyst (1)
Financial Representative Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Western & Southern Financial in December 2009.
Took an online assesment to guage whether or not a commission only sales job would be a fit for me. I scored very high and was called to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager the next day. He asked very basic questions about my resume and basically told me what was expected of me in the role.
He offered me the job on the spot. I asked to take a few days to think it over. He didn't say that they would rescind the offer if I needed some time, but he hinted at that. I declined the next day.
- Tell me why you think you can sell insurance? Answer Question
Pressure, pressure, pressue...