Western & Southern Financial
www.westernsouthern.com Cincinnati, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Western & Southern Financial Financial Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Representative Interview

Financial Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Western & Southern Financial in December 2009.

Interview Details – Took an online assesment to guage whether or not a commission only sales job would be a fit for me. I scored very high and was called to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager the next day. He asked very basic questions about my resume and basically told me what was expected of me in the role.

He offered me the job on the spot. I asked to take a few days to think it over. He didn't say that they would rescind the offer if I needed some time, but he hinted at that. I declined the next day.

Interview Question – Tell me why you think you can sell insurance?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pressure, pressure, pressue...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Western & Southern Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western & Southern Financial Financial Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Western & Southern Financial employees and interview candidates.