Westinghouse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Drafter Interview

Drafter
Monroeville, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Westinghouse.

Interview Details – There are job listings on the Westinghouse website. To apply for a position you must fill out a length application thru Brassring. (It will prompt you thru all the steps) There are many questions, many in which you my have answered in your resume. There is absolutely no way to get a permanent position with out doing this. People complain about how long it is, but if you can't do 3 hours of work to show that you are a good fit, than maybe you are not a good fit.

I had a panel interview, with my manager, their manager and an HR rep. The questions where more geared towards your work ethics and how you handle yourself in not so perfect situations. They actually send you a list of questions that they will ask so you can be prepared.

Interview Question – I can't remember them. I think it is because I was prepared with the questions they were asking.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiation because I was happy just to be offered a job with a great company coming out of school. Sorry no help

Worked for Westinghouse? Contribute to the Community!