Westinghouse

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Advanced Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Westinghouse in November 2012.

I had previous experience with the employer and my record was easily recalled. I also had a contact within the organization.

Interview Questions
    • It was not stressful, but it was thorough. How would you gather information on the market acceptance of a technology not currently in the market.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Westinghouse.

It was a pseudo panel interview where I was introduced to several hiring managers. I was very prepared for the interview due to my previous work experience. I also had the advantage of a massive hiring spree during the nuclear renassaince.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly I can't remember. The interview went so well I don't think I had a problem answering any question thrown my way.   Answer Question
    I didn't go back and forth in negotiatings because the initial offer was acceptable.

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Westinghouse.

There are job listings on the Westinghouse website. To apply for a position you must fill out a length application thru Brassring. (It will prompt you thru all the steps) There are many questions, many in which you my have answered in your resume. There is absolutely no way to get a permanent position with out doing this. People complain about how long it is, but if you can't do 3 hours of work to show that you are a good fit, than maybe you are not a good fit.

I had a panel interview, with my manager, their manager and an HR rep. The questions where more geared towards your work ethics and how you handle yourself in not so perfect situations. They actually send you a list of questions that they will ask so you can be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember them. I think it is because I was prepared with the questions they were asking.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiation because I was happy just to be offered a job with a great company coming out of school. Sorry no help

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Westinghouse in May 2008.

Was called by recruiter for a phone screening, After about a week, the recruiter called back for a phone interview with the hiring manager, after the phone interview, the Recruiter called for a face to face interview. A few days later I received an offer contingent on credit check, background check, and drug screening

Interview Questions
    • Behavior type interview. Not surprising "Tell me about a time you have to approach your manager about a conflict"   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. I prob should have considering raises are 2-6% per year and declining each year

Worked for Westinghouse? Contribute to the Community!