Westinghouse New Grad Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

New Grad Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

This is a very general interview. They ask a lot about information on your resume, projects, internships, etc. They inquire about favorite classes, what type of work you like to do, where you see yourself fitting in a team, etc. to get a good sense of what type of employee you would be. They do not grill you at all. The information is passed on to the different departments within the company and they can choose to interview you further for an actual position.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about an experience I was most proud of and that I think was the most successful.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Westinghouse

New Grad Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

On campus interview, about 25 minutes. All the questions were about my resume, along these lines: Tell me about you past work experience, what is your favorite class, why did you chose this school.

Interview Questions