Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Westlake Services
- Account Manager (4)
- Dealer Account Manager (2)
- Franchise Account Manager (1)
- Auto Securities Broker (1)
- Insurance Claims Services (1)
- Entry Level Risk Analyst (1)
- Auro Securities Broker/Dealer Account Manager (1)
- Non-Sales Managerial Position (Corporate Support) (1)
- Title Administrative (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Assistant (1)
- Junior Software Engineer (1)
- Collector (1)
Account Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Westlake Services.
Nothing really out of the ordinary. Seemed very casual.
- Cannot think of any specific questions...It was more like a conversation with a friend and I asked some questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Westlake Services
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.
They pretty much hire anyone that comes in with dress clothes and shoes. Be professional and confident. I am only describing sales. II have nothing more to say so now I'm just wasting your time.
- Tell me the worst & best thing an employer has said about you Answer Question
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.
Phone interview and job offer
No negotiating. Commision position.
Account Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Westlake Services in February 2012.
Applied online and received call from hiring manager saying he would be in my city for interviews and I was was of 3 people he had chosen to meet with. Hiring manager held interview in the hotel lobby , he explained the position well and ask questions regarding my sales experience my desire to travel regionally etc.. But when he made it clear he wasnt the decision maker, I knew I was done.
- There were no difficult question at all. He asked "how do you feel about traveling?" Answer Question