Westlake Services Dealer Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken through a thorough description of the position I was applying for, then asked to cover my resume and work experience. I was asked detailed questions concerning my sales experience, as well as my experience working with technology. After it was all said and done, I was told that the interviewing manager would speak with HR and get back to me with a response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience teaching technology to dealers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Westlake Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Akron, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very simple. Had lunch with the regional manager and was basically offered the position on the spot. Had to fill out background check and an online assessment to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and asked about situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Apply for the job or college recruiter will give you an app to apply for. First interview is over the phone. The second and third interview are in person with sales managers and senior execs

Interview Questions

• Why Westlake financial as opposed to other banks   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations, its take this or nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very casual. Only place that I have began working for in just one interview. Have to have basic financial acumen and helps if you have car sales or finance experience. Just let them know what you can bring to the table and you will probably be hired. Office has car sales feel, all about doing deals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we do the bulk of our business during tax season?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. They start you at a base for 6 mo that drops significantly after then. The goal is to be making high commissions by then...