Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Westlake Services
- Dealer Account Manager (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Litigation Paralegal (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Assistant (1)
- Junior Software Engineer (1)
- Collector (1)
- Franchise Account Manager (1)
- Auto Securities Broker (1)
- Insurance Claims Services (1)
- Entry Level Risk Analyst (1)
- Auro Securities Broker/Dealer Account Manager (1)
- Non-Sales Managerial Position (Corporate Support) (1)
- Title Administrative (1)
Dealer Account Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.
I was taken through a thorough description of the position I was applying for, then asked to cover my resume and work experience. I was asked detailed questions concerning my sales experience, as well as my experience working with technology. After it was all said and done, I was told that the interviewing manager would speak with HR and get back to me with a response.
- Tell me about your experience teaching technology to dealers. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Westlake Services
Dealer Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Akron, OH) in January 2015.
It was very simple. Had lunch with the regional manager and was basically offered the position on the spot. Had to fill out background check and an online assessment to negotiate salary.
- Asked about experience and asked about situations. 1 Answer
Dealer Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.
Apply for the job or college recruiter will give you an app to apply for. First interview is over the phone. The second and third interview are in person with sales managers and senior execs
- Why Westlake financial as opposed to other banks 2 Answers
No negotiations, its take this or nothing
Dealer Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.
Interview process was very casual. Only place that I have began working for in just one interview. Have to have basic financial acumen and helps if you have car sales or finance experience. Just let them know what you can bring to the table and you will probably be hired. Office has car sales feel, all about doing deals.
- Why do you think we do the bulk of our business during tax season? 1 Answer
no negotiation. They start you at a base for 6 mo that drops significantly after then. The goal is to be making high commissions by then...