Westlake Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Westlake Services

Interview Details – The initial phone interview lasted about an hour, I was being to talk about my past experiences and current projects. The interview consisted mostly behavioral questions and minimal technical questions were involved. After the interview I was being asked to submit several code examples of my own. I sent roughly three emails afterward and expected to hear from them as they promised me that regardless of the outcome I would hear feedback. , however I did not hear anything after multiple email attempts, which I found to be very unprofessional.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Westlake Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Westlake Services Junior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Westlake Services employees and interview candidates.