Westminster College (Utah)

Westminster College (Utah) Admissions Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Westminster College (Utah) in July 2010.

Interview Details – Called me in for a group interview with around 13 people. They wanted to see how we would stand out compared to the other candidates. After the Group interview I went into a 1:1 and just talked about previous work experience. They then brought in two current recruiters to ask me some questions. Talked about long hours and talking on the phone and if I had any sales experience.

Interview Question – How would you explain the value of a Westminster Education to a Utah family thinking about going to The U?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nope, no negotiation chances here. What they offer is what you get.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Westminster College (Utah)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Westminster College (Utah) Admissions Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Westminster College (Utah) employees and interview candidates.