Westmont Hospitality Group

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Auburn, AL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Westmont Hospitality Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – an acquaintance hired me.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – everyone gets the same offer

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Westmont Hospitality Group.

Interview Details – two rounds of interviews and lots of questions

Interview Question – what I disliked about my last job   Answer Question

Assistant Front Office Manager Interview

Assistant Front Office Manager
San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Westmont Hospitality Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – Long process. First you will be pre-screened by Human Resources. Followed by a face to face with HR. From there, you meet with the Department head. Should that person like you, you then move on to meet with the General Manager. After that, you play the waiting game until you receive word from HR that you have been selected.

Interview Question – What is your approach to providing exceptional service?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Westmont Hospitality Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by an analyst from the company, after which the HR manager emailed me for an interview. The interviewers included the HR manager and a person from the department related to the position. The interview took over an hour and in my opinion went very well. My skill set, qualifications and experience were an exact match for the role.

Before leaving the HR manager mentioned that she would get back to me in about 2 weeks. I did not hear from them for over a week. I sent a follow up email to the HR manager, but didn't receive a response. After a couple of days I sent a follow email to the other person questioning me during the interview, but I did not receive a response. I again emailed the HR manager.... same result: no response!

There was complete silence from the interviewers! This was not only extremely unprofessional but also unfair to me as a candidate as I would assume I am still in the running for the position. Such attitude shows unprincipled business standards for this established company and only make me wonder how worse it could have been had I been selected for the position!

Interview Question – The interviewer presented me with a scenario and asked for possible solutions.   Answer Question

Worked for Westmont Hospitality Group? Contribute to the Community!