Weston Solutions

Weston Solutions Interview Questions

2.9

Buyer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Weston Solutions.

I was in a 2-person panel interview. The lady was very quiet, submissive, and simply answered my questions while I waited for the "boss" to arrive 30 minutes after my arrival time. Most of the interview was spent listening to the "boss" tell me why I wasn't qualified for the position and how "complex" it would be.

Interview Questions
    • So you didn't like that job and now you don't like this one?   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Weston Solutions.

The process was structured and went smoothly

Interview Questions
    I tried to but was unsuccessful

Project Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Weston Solutions.

Got the interview set up through a head hunter. The interview was not long and very laid back. There was no grilling of questions, just a conversation discussing the company and my experience.

Report Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Weston Solutions in February 2012.

Be warned- this job listing isn't what it seems. The listing and initial interview with a recruiter made the position seem like a dual traffic management/quality control role. When, in fact, it is nothing of the sort. The second interview, with the immediate supervisor and the head of the department, revealed that the position is nothing more than glorified secretarial work with a near-100% emphasis on expertise in Microsoft Word. I'm proficient at Word but not exactly an expert desktop publisher (and shouldn't have needed to be, per the initial listing/interview), and upon realizing this, the two people in the second interview began talking to me in mocking tones. Their conduct through this entire process was extremely unprofessional. If Weston wants a desktop publisher, then they should list the opening as such, not waste the time of the overqualified and busy. And they should never be insulting toward these people who are applying for jobs in a tough economy.

Interview Questions
    • The interview eventually devolved into the head of the department asking me about specific Microsoft Word functions. Not exactly useful.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Weston Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Weston?   Answer Question
    • What are your skills and experience? Explain your background in reference to your skills.   Answer Question

Assistant Project Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weston Solutions in March 2011.

1:1 interview discussing position, salary, benefits, growth opportunities, and etc. Then was showed around the company and introduced to everyone on the team I was interviewing for.

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Weston Solutions in July 2010.

Interview with three individuals

Interview Questions
    • What was a situation in which you had a disagreement with another employee?   View Answer
    • What are your strong points?   View Answer

Assistant Geoscientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weston Solutions in June 2010.

1 phone call to me asking for an interview. There were three interviews performed by three different people with different titles. One was a staff section manager that worked in the Environmental Department. The other was a consultant that worked mainly with HTRW, and the third was a civil engineer in the environmental department. The interviews spanned two days.

Interview Questions
    Yes, they will call you and open negotiation.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Weston Solutions in January 2010.

Contacted by phone by Hiring Manager, scheduled for a face to face interview. There were three interviews that day, one with the office branch manager, one with the office health and safety officer, one with a group leader. I followed up with thank you notes to everyone I interviewed with. I heard back in about two weeks that they wanted to make me a job offer. Negotiations were done in a phone call and then followed with a letter a few days later.

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weston Solutions in October 2009.

Was initially contacted by a subcontracter. Relationship between subcontracter and Weston not fully disclosed until the end of the last interview. Had several conversations with subcontracter recruiter over about a week, then scheduled in-person interview with Weston. Interviewed with 3 top bosses at the location. I don't think they looked at my resume until I sat there in front of them, then gave me too much information about past sexual harassment problems there, which led me to withdraw my application.

Interview Questions
    • How sensitive are you to sexual harassment?   View Answer