Interviews for Top Jobs at Westpac Banking
- Teller (2)
- IT Graduate (2)
- Westpac CIB Graduate Program (1)
- Home Finance Manager (1)
- Assistant Data Analyst (1)
- Customer Contact Centre (1)
- Local Business Banker (1)
- Middle Office Ops Analyst (Contract) (1)
- Java Architect (1)
- Change Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Graduate (1)
- Learning and Development Manager (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Personal Banker (1)
- relationship banking (1)
- Chief Operating Officer (1)
- Management Program (1)
- Assistant Private Banker (1)
6 people found this helpful
Westpac CIB Graduate Program Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Westpac Banking in April 2010.
I applied to the Corporate and Institutional Banking Program.
- Online application
- Reasoning and numerical test
- Phone Interview
- Assessment Centre.
Online application featured 1 question about what extra curricular activities you're involved in and how that contributes to Westpac.
The reasoning and numerical test consists of a moderately difficult maths based test, and one of those shapes (which is the missing shape) test. Practice is probably recommended for the shapes test.
The phone interview consists of 3 questions.
HR are quite friendly on the phone, and are quite understanding in how nervous applicants can be.
- Why do you want to join Westpac, what can you offer, and why are you interested in your division? Answer Question
- Name a time where you demonstrated customer service that went beyond the customer's needs i.e. When have you done something over and above what was required for the customer? Answer Question
- Describe a stressful situation that you were thrown into without any preparation and how you coped. Answer Question