Westport Innovations

Very Easy Interview

Materials Manager Interview

Materials Manager
Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Westport Innovations in March 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication was quick and to the point. First actual interview was in a run down building that they were going to renovate. People were good - but not sure how to take them. Very non-committall. Not very detailed. Received a call in one day to go to second interview. this was with two directors - I walked in - and they told me I had the job so we basically chit-chatted for an hour............

Interview Question – When they told me I had the job - they wanted questions from me - for the hour and was only prepared for one or two.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was what was discussed between the first and second interview. Dollars and bonus structure matched.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Westport Innovations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Westport Innovations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Westport Innovations employees and interview candidates.