Westwood College

www.westwood.edu

Westwood College Interview Questions in Denver, CO

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Westwood College.

Preliminary phone interview, face to face with director of admissions. Final interview with Vice President of Admissions

Interview Questions
    They asked me my current salary and what my requirements would be, informed them and they met it.

Program Chair (Director) School of Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Westwood College in December 2011.

Initially hired through the Westwood Online campus as a Career Service Advisor. Contacted by Dean of current campus offering this position. I had recently applied there for Career Services Director but was offered this position as soon as it became open. Overall about 4 interviews, one group, one with campus president, district manager Campus Dean.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle current employee that were also applying and what would be the best way to still work with employee if they had to work under you.   Answer Question
    Not particularly, corporate already had a range in mind based on the position and my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Westwood College in July 2009.

Positions were opened so I dropped off my resume at the office where the hiring manager and HR dept were. I then asked for and got the HR rep's name. I called her 3 times in 2 weeks for an interview and they interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything out of the ordinary. Admissions is sales. Show you understand the sales process.   View Answer
    there was no negotiation. If I wanted the job I had to take their offer.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Westwood College in May 2009.

I interviewed with seven people in one day. The interview was way too long and by the 7th person, I was completely sick of being asked the same questions, by every person. Getting my expenses reimbursed was a ridiculous process and it took the excellent work of an executive assistant to finally get my money back.

No negotiation.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Westwood College in January 2009.

Fast process, had to do a mock teaching session for staff. Quick offer and fast start but very little in te way of on boarding.

No negotiation the make offer and if you want more too bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Westwood College in March 2008.

First you will have a face to face interview with the director of admissions
    Mormally asking you questions about your sales positions in the past and why you would be a good fit
    Phone Interview with VP
    And last interview offering you the job

Interview Questions
    • how do you sell a pen?? Or sell this pen to me?   View Answer
    They are will adjust your pay if you have experience or a degree under your belt
    Pretty fair offer