Westwood College Interview Questions in Denver, CO

Updated May 26, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Westwood College (Denver, CO).

Interview

Preliminary phone interview, face to face with director of admissions. Final interview with Vice President of Admissions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked me my current salary and what my requirements would be, informed them and they met it.

Program Chair (Director) School of Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Westwood College (Denver, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

Initially hired through the Westwood Online campus as a Career Service Advisor. Contacted by Dean of current campus offering this position. I had recently applied there for Career Services Director but was offered this position as soon as it became open. Overall about 4 interviews, one group, one with campus president, district manager Campus Dean.

Interview Questions

• How to handle current employee that were also applying and what would be the best way to still work with employee if they had to work under you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not particularly, corporate already had a range in mind based on the position and my experience.

Customer Service Representative/Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Westwood College (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a half hour in length. I was asked questions about my work experience. I was granted a second interview. I was asked about my interest in the job. I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How many years I had in customer service jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Westwood College (Denver, CO) in July 2009.

Interview

Positions were opened so I dropped off my resume at the office where the hiring manager and HR dept were. I then asked for and got the HR rep's name. I called her 3 times in 2 weeks for an interview and they interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything out of the ordinary. Admissions is sales. Show you understand the sales process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. If I wanted the job I had to take their offer.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Westwood College (Denver, CO) in May 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with seven people in one day. The interview was way too long and by the 7th person, I was completely sick of being asked the same questions, by every person. Getting my expenses reimbursed was a ridiculous process and it took the excellent work of an executive assistant to finally get my money back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Westwood College (Denver, CO) in January 2009.

Interview

Fast process, had to do a mock teaching session for staff. Quick offer and fast start but very little in te way of on boarding.

Negotiation

No negotiation the make offer and if you want more too bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Westwood College (Denver, CO) in March 2008.

Interview

First you will have a face to face interview with the director of admissions
    Mormally asking you questions about your sales positions in the past and why you would be a good fit
    Phone Interview with VP
    And last interview offering you the job

Interview Questions

• how do you sell a pen?? Or sell this pen to me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are will adjust your pay if you have experience or a degree under your belt
    Pretty fair offer