Wet Seal Keyholder Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wet Seal (Medford, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

Long interview process. Sat a 1 hour interview with the store manager. Was then pushed forward to a phone interview with another store manager in the district. Took two full weeks before had the second interview. I was then pushed forward to a face to face interview with the district manager. I had to wait a further two weeks before that interview. After that it was another week (when they ran the background check) until I was notified that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions will be about conflict resolution. I.e. "Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a fellow employee. How did you handle the conflict and what was the outcome?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did try to negotiate. Starting salary was 50cents lower per hour than what I got. Employees for this company are incredibly underpaid. In hindsight, I never would have taken the job for the pay.