Weta Digital Technical Director Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Weta Digital (Miramar (New Zealand)) in January 2009.

Interview

The entire interview process was handled via email. The company vetted all my references prior to contacting me; Weta places a great deal of importance on your references and they will all be contacted and asked to answer a series of questions via email. Once the references were vetted, several more emails were exchanged and finally an offer was extended. There was opportunity for negotiation and good communication during the contract back-and-forth.

Interview Questions

• Weta did not ask any specific questions of me; all questions went to my references.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. You should always negotiate with a prospective employer since you're entering into a legal agreement that affects you both.