Wetpaint Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.2

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wetpaint.

Spoke with HR on a phone screening for about a half hour. The main person who would have been interviewing me was out of town, so I met with the other PM for a few moments. In person "interview" went well enough, felt like more of a culture screening. Talked about the day to day at Wetpaint and what I would be doing. Truthfully, the other PM wasn't too sure. I tried emailing the PM at her provided email address to thank her for her time, but the address was invalid. (Not helpful if this is a typo on a business card!) I did not hear back for almost two weeks, where the company let me know they had opted for another candidate. I figured as much when a few days had passed and I hadn't heard a word about next steps.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wetpaint in March 2013.

Phone interview with HR and hiring manager. Then in office interview with hiring manager, VP Operations and then CEO.

Interview Questions

Pay rate was below what I needed

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wetpaint in April 2009.

3 sets of in-person interviews. Two rounds were 2 on 1, one was 1:1 with hiring manager. One was call with CEO. Interviewers were representative of cross-discipline.

Interview Questions
    • Difference between java and javascript   View Answer
    bump in salary

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Wetpaint in March 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter from a staffing agency about the position and had a nice chat about experience, why I was looking, etc. (standard fare). We then scheduled a phone interview with the QA manager. I was expecting some technical questions, but it was more of a review of Unix knowledge (unfortunately rusty) and some behavioral test questions. I didn't get a call back from anyone after the initial phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Where would you look for logs in Linux/Unix?   View Answer
    • How would you write a test for a simple login page using Selenium?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wetpaint

Worked for Wetpaint? Contribute to the Community!