Wexford Health Sources

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wexford Health Sources in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by Staci Shumway, RN, who was my Charge Nurse WDC, I found she was excellent at teaching and knowledge of Nursing and my job. We talked on the phone several times then met, I found my Charge Nurse was very professional and the hiring process was easy and great.

Interview Question – Can you cope in a hostile environment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none, given the hourly rate

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse
Florida City, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wexford Health Sources in March 2013.

Interview Details – it the entire process was ridiculous. The DON has no clue and no real experience as a nurse. The HSA has a high school diploma and does not know the difference between a TIA and CVA/

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here[[[[[[there is no good answer   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wexford Health Sources sucks

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse
Pontiac, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wexford Health Sources.

Interview Details – Not much of an interview. Takes a few weeks to get clearance.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just wait for clearance

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wexford Health Sources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wexford Health Sources Registered Nurse interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wexford Health Sources employees and interview candidates.