Weyerhaeuser

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in December 2008.

Interview Details – After applying online, if you are moving forward in the process you get a phone interview. The phone interview really structured around the position and my past experience/qualifications. It was 30 minutes or so long. I then moved forward to an onsite interview which was done by a panel (3 others). They each asked different questions and it was highly behavioral based. Looking at my past experiences for conflict, strengths, teaming, etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you had made a commitment to someone, but were asked to do something that conflicted with that commitment. What was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was early in my career so I didn't feel I had a lot of room to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in July 2008.

Interview Details – Extraordinarily professional and caring. People were very nice and easy to identify with. Not overbearing at all. Also had a strong influence on safety and environmental stewardship. Big plus in my book. From the initial phone call to the in person meeting and even the presentation, I felt comfortable, accepted and it felt like a natural fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Vacation is a negotiable option.

Worked for Weyerhaeuser? Contribute to the Community!