Weyerhaeuser

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in December 2008.

Interview Details – After applying online, if you are moving forward in the process you get a phone interview. The phone interview really structured around the position and my past experience/qualifications. It was 30 minutes or so long. I then moved forward to an onsite interview which was done by a panel (3 others). They each asked different questions and it was highly behavioral based. Looking at my past experiences for conflict, strengths, teaming, etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you had made a commitment to someone, but were asked to do something that conflicted with that commitment. What was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was early in my career so I didn't feel I had a lot of room to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in July 2008.

Interview Details – Extraordinarily professional and caring. People were very nice and easy to identify with. Not overbearing at all. Also had a strong influence on safety and environmental stewardship. Big plus in my book. From the initial phone call to the in person meeting and even the presentation, I felt comfortable, accepted and it felt like a natural fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Vacation is a negotiable option.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Weyerhaeuser? Contribute to the Community!

Weyerhaeuser Videos

Weyerhaeuser – Why Work for Us?

GROWING TOMORROW'S TEAM We deliver superior, sustainable solutions to the world with forest products that provide shelter, create green energy and make lives more comfortable. We’re serious about safety, focused on… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weyerhaeuser Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weyerhaeuser employees and interview candidates.