Weyerhaeuser

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Weyerhaeuser in December 2008.

After applying online, if you are moving forward in the process you get a phone interview. The phone interview really structured around the position and my past experience/qualifications. It was 30 minutes or so long. I then moved forward to an onsite interview which was done by a panel (3 others). They each asked different questions and it was highly behavioral based. Looking at my past experiences for conflict, strengths, teaming, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time when you had made a commitment to someone, but were asked to do something that conflicted with that commitment. What was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question
This was early in my career so I didn't feel I had a lot of room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Weyerhaeuser

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Weyerhaeuser in July 2008.

Extraordinarily professional and caring. People were very nice and easy to identify with. Not overbearing at all. Also had a strong influence on safety and environmental stewardship. Big plus in my book. From the initial phone call to the in person meeting and even the presentation, I felt comfortable, accepted and it felt like a natural fit.

Interview Questions
    • What do I expect to get out of this experience if I am chosen?   Answer Question
    • What makes me the best choice of candidate from all of the others?   Answer Question
    Vacation is a negotiable option.