Weyerhaeuser Interview Questions & Reviews in Plymouth, NC

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Maintenance Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plymouth, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in December 2013.

Initial interview was over the phone with HR. The second interview was over the phone with the maintenance superintendent and HR. The third interview was on the site with the maintenance superintendent, a maintenance person and HR. The onsite interview included a site tour.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult questions. The questions situational questions that were typical of the maintenance planner role such as "...this piece of equipment is down... what are you expected to do to help get the plant operational again..." and they asked questions about my experience in the role and what my previous experience was with the CMMS and with a saw mill.   Answer Question
    I was employed when I first interviewed and discussed a salary range and benefits in advance of really starting the process. The process was very open and there were no real options to negotiate.

Worked for Weyerhaeuser? Contribute to the Community!