Weyerhaeuser

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Maintenance Planner Interview

Maintenance Planner
Plymouth, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in December 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was over the phone with HR. The second interview was over the phone with the maintenance superintendent and HR. The third interview was on the site with the maintenance superintendent, a maintenance person and HR. The onsite interview included a site tour.

Interview Question – There were no real difficult questions. The questions situational questions that were typical of the maintenance planner role such as "...this piece of equipment is down... what are you expected to do to help get the plant operational again..." and they asked questions about my experience in the role and what my previous experience was with the CMMS and with a saw mill.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was employed when I first interviewed and discussed a salary range and benefits in advance of really starting the process. The process was very open and there were no real options to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Weyerhaeuser? Contribute to the Community!

Weyerhaeuser Videos

Weyerhaeuser – Why Work for Us?

GROWING TOMORROW'S TEAM We deliver superior, sustainable solutions to the world with forest products that provide shelter, create green energy and make lives more comfortable. We’re serious about safety, focused on… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weyerhaeuser interview questions and advice in Plymouth, NC. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weyerhaeuser employees and interview candidates.