Weyerhaeuser

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Control Engineer Interview

Process Control Engineer
Columbus, MS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview took about 30 minutes and was handled over the phone. Asked basic interview questions, focusing on how to diagnose problems within the facility. I was interviewed by engineering managers after a basic phone screening from a third party recruiter.

Interview Question – How would you fix a broken pump?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Control Engineer Interview

Process Control Engineer
Simsboro, LA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in November 2010.

Interview Details – They asked me about my education. They asked me about my group participation. They asked me about my previous employers. They asked me how my education would relate to my job position at Weyerhaeuser. They gave me a plant tour. It was really, really fun.

Interview Question – What is your name?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Weyerhaeuser? Contribute to the Community!

Weyerhaeuser Videos

Weyerhaeuser – Why Work for Us?

GROWING TOMORROW'S TEAM We deliver superior, sustainable solutions to the world with forest products that provide shelter, create green energy and make lives more comfortable. We’re serious about safety, focused on… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weyerhaeuser Process Control Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weyerhaeuser employees and interview candidates.